VIGH_J' Picture Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wax on Wax off

You must be registered for see images attach

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Think im going to do another coat with a quality wax this time. FYI waxing Black SUCKS!!!

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used "Meguiars Ultimate Compound" and applied with an electric buffer then a coat of "Nu Finish Scratch Doctor" by hand.

I am totaly open to tips N tricks!!

I was just informed of the product "Turtle Wax Black Box" Sounds legit, might give it a try.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Definetly one of the nices Yukons Ive ever seen man. Looks awesome. Ill look at the way I used on my Altima, its black too, I totally agree, waxing black is horrid.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Too pretty to be on a farm! Love that truck.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha thanks guys, I dont actually live on the farm it's just where we keep our horse. But seriously thanks for the compliments it means alot, at least i know im doing something right :)

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Definetly one of the nices Yukons Ive ever seen man. Looks awesome. Ill look at the way I used on my Altima, its black too, I totally agree, waxing black is horrid.

Its in quite a bit better shape than a lot of the ones around here but it does have the door dings of a 14 year old truck :( and most recently 12" key scrape in the driver rear door. Gotta love the haters haha

Thanks again anyways

Cheers

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking good man!!

I just got home from school and have got a whole weekend of waxing and shining ahead of me. A whole winter sitting on the side of the house will do a number on my yukon. Hoping to get pics up sunday. I use mothers compound and the maguiars clay kit then wax with turtle wax. I did the tail gate today and it looks amazing.

+1 on the lift too..2" BL or 2" block and crank will take care of that. Im going to put a 6" super lift on mune soon and keep it cranked down a bit because my 33s are still rubbing

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man, lol i am running a small lift... 1.5" T-crank and 2" in the rear via airbags and i think when converted my tires came to 32s. It definatley doesnt look like it in the pics but when parked beside a factory yuk you can tell.

Sweet thanks for tips on products look forward to seeing your pics!! How is the Exhaust coming along?