Vette servo 95 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive read about the Vette servo looks like a good mod to do, I am gonna service my transmission filter and gasket just drop the pan and refill my truck has 250k and change on it shifts mint not sure if it was ever rebuilt would it be a bad idea to add the Vette servo?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah, should be great. Will definitely make the 1-2 and 2-3 feel different.

JJHUSSY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What exactly does the vette servo do for you? Where is it located? Sorry, newbie when it comes to auto trans. :p

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The servo assembly is under the round cover plate on the passenger side of the transmission. It engages the band that stops and holds the input drum in second and fourth gear. The servo is commonly called a " vette servo" but was used in F-bodies and other high performance vehicles, and provides a faster engagement of the band and more holding power than the stock servo. I have one in my Burb's trans, and you can certainly feel the difference.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I think it was copied from gmfs... I just searched google and found the first one :shrug: