Vacula pneumatic evacuation pump. Parts and opinions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tinfoil_hat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would have to agree that not all the oil drains out the bottom because of the bung. But I also think that last 1/2 cup is not going to pollute the new oil enough to make a difference. I like to leave the plug out for a t least a 1/2 hour to let the oil draining down from the top to spill out too.

Cashman? Do you mean Cushman?
No, it's Cashman. I thought they were national but maybe it's regional. It's a heavy equipment service company here in NV, specializing in Cat equipment. When I ran maintenance at a hospital we had two backup generators, a stationary Cat and a mobile Perkins. The Cat would go from off to powering the facility within five seconds of losing main power, every single time. We would have Cashman out to maintain them a few times a year.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, it's Cashman. I thought they were national but maybe it's regional. It's a heavy equipment service company here in NV, specializing in Cat equipment. When I ran maintenance at a hospital we had two backup generators, a stationary Cat and a mobile Perkins. The Cat would go from off to powering the facility within five seconds of losing main power, every single time. We would have Cashman out to maintain them a few times a year.
Must be,never heard if them down here.
I imagine getting to the oil drain plug may have been difficult on those units and also he would have to be careful not to have any spills.