Unusual Rear Tire Wear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97C1500TJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fully understood! That's why I got the blue oval, so I have something else to drive to work and the parts store. Didn't want a Triton, heard too many bad things about them.
But as one of my old bosses from Ville Platte, Louisiana used to say:" beggars can't be choicey ". He grew up in very rural areas and spoke Creole from an early age as well as English, because his grandparents only spoke Creole.
It's got some issues, but for $600 it's a fairly decent truck. Just fun getting my 5'6" middle age self in and out of it since it's 4x4.
Yeah I really need a second vehicle. Although I dislike Ford, I wouldn’t mind a 90s 5 speed Ranger.

97C1500TJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really would stick to 342 minimum But if push comes to shove you can use it temp. But switch asap. Think 2door v6 short cabs had bby rearends
Yeah no 4.3 here. There’s really no point of using it temporarily in my opinion. Either way I’ll have to tear into both at the same time so I may as well do it now.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So long as the spines are the same to my knowledge but get a second opinion because I think it also matters to another gear in the rearend. not sure though