Unusual Rear Tire Wear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree with HotWheelsBurban the 342 is good for highway and some towing here and there. You already having one already is good too. Only reason I would want a 373 is because I did a lift kit and I got bigger tires. So i would like to compensate a little. Not interested in a 410. I dont want mileage going down the drain and this truck is not towing everyday all the time.. but having 342/373 I good for every now and then

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
too bad ur way down south, rear diff's are a baker's dozen up here. Could always put a 9" in, gear swaps are super easy, can have it done in an hour once get used to it, prolly less. But swapping out the rear isn't hard or expensive. I have 3.42s in my 2wd Tahoe, it goes OK, but the timing is off and has exhaust leaks, plus Im used to the Whipple thats in my Yukon lol. But the difference between 3.42s to 3.73s isn't even 200 rpm's.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Can you get into the pull a parts in your area or are they not allowing customers in? I just learned today that at least one in Houston (the one 3 miles from me of course, that I've been really wanting to get in! ) isn't allowing anyone to go in. Apparently you have to tell them what you want and they send their people in to get it for you. And I guess if they break it you're SOL....Thanks Corona!
Shoot, not only will the ones here let you in, they don’t care if you wear a mask or not lol