Twin turbo 93

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Nice project man!

I am so avoiding watching vids right now lol. Not because i dont like the idea its because i dont want to get tempted to do a similar build myself! lol Not really sure how practical turbos would be on an offroad truck anyway.....Even worse part is the fact i do have a GM4 turbo sitting in my parts stash for the Diesel.....and that airraid intake for a basis for the intake side....

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
No intercooler. I decided that having a cluttered mess with an intercooler wouldn't stack up to the benefits of running E85 anyway, so I went for the clean non-intercooled E85 idea.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks like my old friends truck cept his isnt lowered or twin turboed
You must be registered for see images attach

he put these rims on it

looks ugly

heavychevy98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tell me a little about the carb please. I've got two m11 cummins turbos layin around that id like to strap on my 93 with some other goodies. just curious what carb your using and how you set it up.

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered my carb directly from Quick Fuel. As I was planning on running E85, I purchased one of their E85 carbs set up for a blow-thru application. Since I doubt you're planning on running E85, you could search for a used blow-thru carb (used E85 blow-thru units are pretty rare). You should be able to pick a good one up for $350-400. Another route you could go down, would be converting a regular carb over to a blow-thru. It would be cheaper, IF you already have a carb, but you need to have a pretty good understanding of how carbs work, along with how the metering is affected when pressure is introduced. I'm really happy with the QF, it works as good as it looks!

Lemme know if I didn't tell you what you were asking. lol