Twin turbo 93

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heavychevy98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
told me everything thanks:) i dunno bout anything yet just sorta an idea im considering. I think a holset hx50 is a bit big for a low rpm 350 so i may have to find a new turbo .

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a quick update. Getting the carb tuned took a little time, but it was worth it. The truck gets 14+ on E85, and riding in it, you'd probably never guess that it's got a carb on it. The project has had it's ups and downs though. For some reason I've been plagued with valvetrain issues. Mainly because I originally intended for this to be a relatively cheap build, and because I wan't to see how well a stock 355 could run. If I would've just put a set of aluminum heads on her, I wouldn't have had any of the problems, and obviuosly it would run better..........but that might also be more than the stock crank, rods, and cast pistons can handle.

Lazerbeans

Reaction score
How street able is the blow-through setup? I mean any drivability issues? I would love to run turbo(s) on a carb engine, but not if it was a compromise or “cranky”.