Twin turbo 93

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the good side. lol. The other side is almost all flat black, because the previous owner was "gonna paint it". Obviously not, so he should've left it all blue! Anyway, the body is remarkably straight, except for one little booger on the passenger fender. I guess that's where his idiotic bright idea started. lol. Although he didn't even bother to fix that, he just started spraying rattle can black........
Aside from the normal cracks in the dash, which it's awesome that places like LMC sell those abs plastic caps, the interior is probably a 9 outta 10. Here's the best part, I only payed $850 for the truck originally. The truck ran just fine, even the a/c was cold! The only issue was that I had to put a passenger window motor in it. I think a whole new regulator assembly with motor and all was only like $75 or so off ebay. Oh, and the passenger seat bracket had a couple spot welds seperate, so it was kicked off at an angle. 10 minutes with the mig, and it functioned like new again.

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My first turbo set-up is kind of a stepping stone. A few months from now, I'll probably wanna pull it all off and sell it. I've got a couple new ideas that I wanna try, and it seems kinda dumb to go back and butcher up a finished product. If I sell it, I can fab another one while someone else is getting some use out of this one. I think if I sell the current set-up, I'll sell the complete exhaust with it too. It would be a true bolt on set-up. Right now I'm just enjoying driving it again.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I love how it just has a tad bit of a lope at an idle then you can hear the turbo's when you really get on it! Just listening to the idle you would have no idea the double punch that was packed under the hood.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i cant see any of the videos.. can you upload them to youtube and post? i just see a black screen

BTW turbo's are the chit lol after my bagged truck is done im going to start a turbo build but with a LS swap..

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
All of the videos work for me.

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stroker,
Can't help ya man, you have no idea what I went through to get to where I'm at posting! lol

VL,
Nah, I'll probably never run it on the rollers. Once I get off my butt and tune the carb, it'll run better than it does now and get better mileage. Having a number to reference really isn't that important to me. It probably wouldn't be much over 260 or 270 anyway........ ;)

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that thing sounds great, looks like its a blast to drive too. Really cool man! :rocking: :waytogo:

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I WANT IT lol but seriously if or when you are selling it let me know!