Twin turbo 93

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I thought I was gonna anyway. lol. It keeps telling me that it's an invalid file. hmmmm

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to re-configure the file.

Last edited:

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
94Sierra4x4,
Thanks. I created an account, and it seems like everything panned out. lol

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,but no. lol. I'll snap a pic or 2 of the way that the truck looks now, but I'm gonna wait till it starts warming up to put on some fresh paint. I like the factory color, so that'll be what I shoot it with. New paint, combined with all new mouldings, emblems, grill, lights, etc. and the truck should look amazing. I'm aiming for a brand new, factory looking truck, with the exception of the ride height and rear bumper. It's got a 4/6 drop, that believe it or not, rides better than before I dropped it. And I put a roll pan on it, because I think dropped trucks look kinda goofy with the rear bumper still on. To each their own I suppose. I'm just glad that "the Cookie Monster", that my daughter named a few years ago, is up and driving again. I forgot how much I enjoyed driving it!

93blackthunder

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally a honest build. Im a member on alot of automotive forums.... and there is always some new person joining saying they have this they have that and stuff and are usually full of s@#t because they have no proof. But WOW man what an awesome truck!! My hats off to you for the drive and creativity. I would love to know what kinda numbers this puts down. Gotta say it agian awesome truck man.

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks 93.
Turbos aren't "different" anymore, but they are for me. I've built my share of n/a, nitrous, and supercharged cars before, but this is the first time that I've ever messed with a turbo. Well, other than my Duramax and Powerstroke stuff anyway.

Last edited: