Twin turbo 93

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

That's a slow roll on from 2nd. It's not the fastest thing in the world, but it boils the tire pretty good. :-D
Now I need to get off my butt, and order a wideband, so I can get the carb leaned out. It's pretty fat right now.

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
And 93,
I'm not too far from you. I live up in The Colony, but my shop is in Colleyville.

BigV

Reaction score
Looks like you have done a great job.

I've never done a blowthrough setup like that. Tuning that carb is going to be fun. Only advice I can offer is be careful with leaning it out. Lean + boost = melted pistons.

Did you build it low CR + high boost or high CR + low boost?

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since it's just a reman motor, I'd guess it's about 9 or 9.5 to 1. It only sees about 8-10psi. If I get around to rebuilding it, instead of doing an LS1 transplant, I'll forge the assembly with about 11 to 1, add some aluminum heads, and mount a pair of 57mm Precisions in place of the cheapies. Then it autta run pretty decent. lol. E85 is way forgiving.

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry 94,
I'm not into computers, so y'all have to bare with my posts and links. lol. Now that everything in the future should be coming out of Photobucket, hopefully there won't be any more issues. "crosses fingers"

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think I linked the second video off my phone correctly, so I'll get it when I get back to house. I'll repost the first one too, in a different form.

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score