Trying to find Alternator/PS pump bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Thank you!
He did respond back and said two things. It is a discontinued part, as you already found out, and that there is absolutely no GM dealer of any kind that has a NOS part. Sorry to have bad news for you.

Look at it this way. Your existing part is already a used part and you would use it if it was not cracked. That link I sent you for Car-Part.com, allows you to search and find a used bracket at a salvage yard nearest you and will list the price they want for it.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
That spot would typically not crack unless something was tightened against it at an odd angle, a weak spot in the forging process or something loose working on it for a while.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

AllStrobedUp

Reaction score
He did respond back and said two things. It is a discontinued part, as you already found out, and that there is absolutely no GM dealer of any kind that has a NOS part. Sorry to have bad news for you.

Look at it this way. Your existing part is already a used part and you would use it if it was not cracked. That link I sent you for Car-Part.com, allows you to search and find a used bracket at a salvage yard nearest you and will list the price they want for it.
Thanks for your help. I appreciate it!

AllStrobedUp

Reaction score

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thank you for looking! I think I may take it to a welder and see if that's an option. We have an airboat place down the road and they do a lot of aluminum.
I’d think a local boneyard in Florida would have some reasonably clean parts and like @movietvet points out, if it wasn’t damaged, you’d still be using a 30 year old part.