Trying to find Alternator/PS pump bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AllStrobedUp

Reaction score
I am trying to find an alternator/PS pump bracket for a 94 350TBI GM Part# 10233233. I have searched pretty well and have only come across a few rough examples on eBay.

The left(pass) Alternator ear cracked off on mine.

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240202_120045_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240202_120045_Chrome.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 11

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I looked at ebay and there are several that are in good shape to be had. Is it the price of those that makes you say "rough examples"?

You can check at the link I posted and see if a salvage yard near you might have one.

AllStrobedUp

Reaction score
I looked at ebay and there are several that are in good shape to be had. Is it the price of those that makes you say "rough examples"?

You can check at the link I posted and see if a salvage yard near you might have one.
It appears some are labeled with the same part # but different. The ones that match mine look like hot garbage.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It appears some are labeled with the same part # but different. The ones that match mine look like hot garbage.
You can make it look good. They are all at least 30 years old. I’d still look local first.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
So, buy a "hot garbage" one and clean it up. Make sure you can return if has problems.

AllStrobedUp

Reaction score
So, buy a "hot garbage" one and clean it up. Make sure you can return if has problems.
They are only about 5 years put of production. I'm holding out for new. This is apparently a common problem and hard to tell if they are cracked when they are in such bad cosmetics shape.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
They are only about 5 years put of production. I'm holding out for new. This is apparently a common problem and hard to tell if they are cracked when they are in such bad cosmetics shape.
My GM parts got to guy is a member at the Tahoe Yukon Forum I belong to. If you will supply me the last 8 digits of the VIN, he can look for a NOS part on someone's shelf. I do not think he is a member here. You can supply the whole VIN, if you want, but I only need the last 8 digits for him.

AllStrobedUp

Reaction score
My GM parts got to guy is a member at the Tahoe Yukon Forum I belong to. If you will supply me the last 8 digits of the VIN, he can look for a NOS part on someone's shelf. I do not think he is a member here. You can supply the whole VIN, if you want, but I only need the last 8 digits for him.
PM sent