Towing Long Distance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
So far it’s been quite the haul. Rain snow high winds brutal cold. Trucks doing fine tho. On the way home stopped to sleep for the night took a picture.
Just barely fit on the trailer didn't it? Glad to hear the trip went well and this time you got to come home with a load!

BigReb95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes it did JUST fit luckily. I did wheelbase measurements before the trip, but after loading it on I was scared. But I had it in gear w/ e brake on, had straps front and back on it, also had the ones the trailer came with over front wheels. Was a crazy long drive, but big red made it. She’s gonna need a bath asap and oil change.

BigReb95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got 2 solid trucks now, my daily 95 Chevy and the 79 Ford like my dad had that I’m gonna restore. Took the truck and trailer off this morning and man my truck feels so light and free from burden now. Later this week is a nice bath oil change and little maintenance. She deserves every bit of it.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Got 2 solid trucks now, my daily 95 Chevy and the 79 Ford like my dad had that I’m gonna restore. Took the truck and trailer off this morning and man my truck feels so light and free from burden now. Later this week is a nice bath oil change and little maintenance. She deserves every bit of it.

No need for an oil change if it wasn't already due.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The only thing about this trip that surprised me is that the e brake still works on that old Ford.

They usually all work one way then cant go back the other way.

You guys ree-hee-heally need to experience southern/western trucks. That and I'm in for a reality check on my impending move back to the rust belt.