Torsion bar experts in here please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
yes sir. thanks. list is over 300 a bar but i got a hook up and paid right at 200. made one hell of a difference. rides like a new one. now if i could just get it to go straight!!!

the tech that changed the bars said there was almost no tension on the factory passenger bar so i'd say it was worth while and i strongly believe in doing to both sides as you do to one.

Last edited:

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
yepperz. It would centr up nicely fer a few miles then start pulling again. Ive tried toe in, toe out, and all in-between. Prolly some ball joint/control arm issue. Ball joints are new but the Idler/pitman arms are due.

very similar issue here. not always that bad. very hit and miss. probably an issue for 60% of the time.

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
Yeah. Mines not bad, just irritatin. It doesn't pull enough to be dangerous or wear the tires. Until I get new idler/pitman, I'm just gonna live with it.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
i think i will check out a private shop that has been recommended to me by a long time friend and mechanic. long time open shop that deals with a lot of 4x4 and lifted/modified susp. trucks. have them check out all the front end stuff and fix any issues then align and enjoy.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
in the pflugerville/round rock area. i will let ya know. my buddy knows how detail oriented i am so if he suggests them they should be good!