Tires??? what do you recommend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
bfg all terrain, nitto trail grappler or toyo mt. all expensive but definately worth it

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
id recommend duratracs and would also agree with mean green on kuhmos

Just2Sweet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the Fuzion XTi in a 265/75/16 and they are great all around tires for the money. For as cheap as they are, I have been impressed.

jrussell19

Reaction score
try the new cooper S/T MAX, all terrain tire,deep lugs, and no noise what so ever...my boss just put them on his duramax work truck and they perform awesome....not to expensive, $234 for 285/75/16

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
try the new cooper S/T MAX, all terrain tire,deep lugs, and no noise what so ever...my boss just put them on his duramax work truck and they perform awesome....not to expensive, $234 for 285/75/16

ill have a little over 650 come saturday if the deal goes through selling my rims and my blown up snowmobile

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man I have only been on my Kelly TSR's for a week & I'm in love. The 285's I had mounted are quieter than the other 245 AT's I had on there. I can believe how quiet it is honestly, I expected more road noise. Cant wait to try them out in some mud & snow.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Man I have only been on my Kelly TSR's for a week & I'm in love. The 285's I had mounted are quieter than the other 245 AT's I had on there. I can believe how quiet it is honestly, I expected more road noise. Cant wait to try them out in some mud & snow.

you will love them i loved mine in the mud and snow they use to cover my truck with mud ill upload some pics later

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
here you go

You must be registered for see images attach