Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I thought tonight would be a good night to finish my back brakes. I pulled everything out, went through the instructions a couple times, did a little pre-assemble of the hats and rotors, and I went to use red Threadlock and it was empty. Ill have to pick some up tomorrow, so, I just called it a night. I guess this is my progress.... lol

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Agreed, but I'm more impressed with the potential weight reduction! :biggrin:

I've never picked up one of those light weight two piece rotors but I bet they're quite a bit lighter than a standard one.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I don't really post anything about my build on social media except for here. I do some facebook stuff with my Audio work, but my truck is nowhere! I like it like that. I know my stuff is safe, #1!!! Second is why this post! I have people that stop by and look at the build and people talk, who cares! BUT when people start whispering "It must be nice" or "we know who's makin the big bucks" or my favorite "damn bro, doin it like that. When ya gonna share?"

Here's my reply to all the f@&kers, when you grind it out like me, THEN you can talk **** about me!

Anyways, thanks for letting me vent!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well boys and girls....It's 1:40am and I'm spent! Got the double din with steering wheel controls, 4 speakers, amp and sub box, and a full blown Viper 5806v 2 way alarm/remote start done. I still have a 50 minute drive home, and I gotta be back here at 9. Should be a good day! haha

Hopefully I'll have some time to work on the truck tomorrow. Would love to get the box plates done and the cab set back on! We will see.....