Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Curious, what part of KS is your audio shop in? If you'd rather PM me instead of posting it here that's cool. I've got friends in KC and I'm planning on re-doing the system in my red truck eventually. I want to rip the subs out and go back to something closer to factory that will allow me to reinstall the OEM jack/storage box. Might be a good excuse to bring it to you to have that Avital system installed. :biggrin:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious, what part of KS is your audio shop in? If you'd rather PM me instead of posting it here that's cool. I've got friends in KC and I'm planning on re-doing the system in my red truck eventually. I want to rip the subs out and go back to something closer to factory that will allow me to reinstall the OEM jack/storage box. Might be a good excuse to bring it to you to have that Avital system installed. :biggrin:
Wichita.....

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love how we still go off on other tangents lol.
This thread has taken more turns! If you scroll through and look at all the posts, most have like 4-10 pages and some as high as 29 or 30 pages..... We have 52 pages in this one!!! Haha