Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
How hard was it? I have to do the same thing as I want to eliminate the HVAC **** and make block offs for evap & heater core holes

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5 10mm bolts..... 4 under the hood, and 1 inside. One ground strap inside above blower motor, and the connection plug.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know my updates have been few here lately. Work has been brutal, and the custom work is really picking up.
Here's what was occupying some of my time. It turned out pretty nice, a few flaws, but overall pretty happy...

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
You seen these before?

Granted I am in the market for doors but I am just going to buy new re-pop steel doors and transfer the current guts to the new ones keeping my power windows.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You seen these before?

Granted I am in the market for doors but I am just going to buy new re-pop steel doors and transfer the current guts to the new ones keeping my power windows.
I have, and I would like to own all their 1500 stuff!!! That front end is KILLER! I figured that would be a year or two down the road upgrade! Haha