Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya, that's why he's the goto guy!! I believe if you buy that transmission off the shelf, like at summit, you would spend right around $4200+tax and shipping. He's local, cheaper, probably cares more, and has way more experience when building your transmission then an employee of a corporation punching a clock..... IMO

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need weekend updates, I know you worked on it!
hahaha...... you guys make me feel all warm and fuzzy when you put me on blast!!!
I worked late every day but Sunday's half day. So, I just didn't get anything done this week. I'm gonna try to get the other side of the frame boxed tonight or tomorrow...... Unfortunately, sometimes the need to grind outweighs the want to race!

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
hahaha...... you guys make me feel all warm and fuzzy when you put me on blast!!!
I worked late every day but Sunday's half day. So, I just didn't get anything done this week. I'm gonna try to get the other side of the frame boxed tonight or tomorrow...... Unfortunately, sometimes the need to grind outweighs the want to race!
I do understand that I worked 68hrs last week. I have to have a day to myself, so I did paint the grille on the truck on Sunday. Lost out on the 9" housing on Saturday due to work. So I am looking at other options including doing a 6 lug swap to get a 14b SF rear end.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do understand that I worked 68hrs last week. I have to have a day to myself, so I did paint the grille on the truck on Sunday. Lost out on the 9" housing on Saturday due to work. So I am looking at other options including doing a 6 lug swap to get a 14b SF rear end.
I read that in your thread..... It's like I said on there. Don't make a weak link over a couple hundred bucks!
If anything, I know I have lots of followers on this thread that might put a word out, and I know your followers would too. I'm sure we as a community can find a 9" housing for a member in need!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, its a small update......

I got the other side if the frame boxed in. I'll now go back and burn it all in, then put the cab back on the frame and start getting ready for the cage.

You must be registered for see images attach