Temperature / Compass Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dsptech

Reaction score
I'd like one of the dual line display mirrors with all the fixins.

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
if you happen to find just a temperature sensor i need one lol if you find one great if not oh well

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok I might be making it out the the yard this week. No promises although I will try. The mirrors are starting to get harder to find. I'll see what's still left.

Also worth noting. If I get some I'll need to get the deals wrapped up pretty quickly. This will also be my last junk yard run for at least 2 years. See my sig for why.

dsptech

Reaction score
I loaded up my paypal account yesterday hoping to buy one this weekend so I'm ready.
I'd like a two line mirror (without the airbag text) with pigtail, wire tunnel, and sensor if possible.
If not, then a single line would be ok.

And if you're willing....
I'm also looking for a overhead console with grey trim with the blank installed and hopefully the homelink buttons if possible.
Some nice condition Grey sun visors for a 88 to 94 fullsize chevy would be nice as well but I doubt they exist.
A front license plate bracket for the same year from a bumper with the rubber trim.
I'd go to my pick and pull myself but it's too cold here in the Northeast and I'm a wuss when it comes to the cold.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd like to get in line for the next time you go to the bone yard and find some of these. Temp and compass if you get your hands on one.
Thanks,
Brent

PM Sent

if you happen to find just a temperature sensor i need one lol if you find one great if not oh well

PM Sent

I've got one more mirror that hasn't been spoken for yet. Anybody interested?

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sale pending on two mirrors. I've got one more still available.

It would be great to get it sold before the 12th or else I will have to wait to sell it for a couple of years. (See Sig)

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
In regards to the new sig - very cool work.