Temperature / Compass Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went out to the yard today. I picked up an extra Temp/comp mirror complete with the temp sensor and pigtail and the pigtail for the mirror.

$25 Shipped

You must be registered for see images attach

I know where at least one more is so when this one is gone I can go pick up another if someone is interested.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have taken those out of my last couple of truck's to install a billet rear view mirror, I will have to hang on to the next one I come across for someone that wants it.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
It seems like a big mod for people. I can't find one in a yard around here to save my life. Spent a few trips to the junk yard wondering and looking in each car, row after row!

Felony

Reaction score
Do you need to run wires or have an overhead console to install these mirrors? Or do trucks without them have the plastic connectors in the roof already? If anyone has a write up, I would enjoy it. I am asking in regard to a 97 c1500. If the buyer falls through, I am calling next. :p

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
If at all possable I would be interested in getting a temp/comp mirror as well

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you need to run wires or have an overhead console to install these mirrors? Or do trucks without them have the plastic connectors in the roof already? If anyone has a write up, I would enjoy it. I am asking in regard to a 97 c1500. If the buyer falls through, I am calling next. :p
You don't need an overhead console. You do need to run wires however. It's not terribly difficult. I think the hardest part is probably running wires all the way to the front of the grill for the temp sensor. I'm not sure what you mean by the "Plastic Connectors" The mirror mounts to the windshield glass just like the manual mirror does.

I know that I should be able to find a couple more at least so the next time I go out to the yard I'll try to snag a couple more for you guys. I'll hopefully be heading back out there soon as I found something else that i want and I don't want it to go away. I can't guarantee that the next ones will be the same price but I don't think they will be much more.

I am installing mine right now so maybe I'll do a write up about it when I'm done if I've got the time and if I remember to take sufficient pictures.