Temperature / Compass Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcierra

Reaction score
I just got one this morning from Mean Green. I read his post and jumped on it!
I'm sure selling these two wont be a problem, especially at that price!

Good luck

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's pics!

The first one is out of a OBS tahoe. It's got 3-4 feet of harness but not the entire thing. I thought I pulled a wire "tunnel" or what ever you want to call it but I got home and I only had the one. I'm thinking I'll sell that with the nicer package below.
You must be registered for see images attach

The second one is out of a NBS truck but it's almost exactly the same. The differences are subtle. It's got a two line display so that it can show temp and compass at the same time. That's a nice feature. The wire for the reverse lights signal is white instead of green.

I've got enough of the harness that you shouldn't have to splice any additional wire in. It should have everything that you need. This one comes with the wiring tunnel thingy-ma-bob.

mudeater

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you still have one ill take it doesn't matter which one. Zip code is 72176 get me a price I can paypal.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I picked up another mirror yesterday. This one is also out of a NBS and has the dual line display. Just like all the others it should bolt up to the windshield no problem. The temperature sender is of a different design than the ones that came on the OBS but it shouldn't be hard to find a way to mount it behind the grill just like the OBS temp senders.

I wasn't able to get a lot of the harness but I've got pigtail for the mirror and for the temperature sender. I also got the little wire tunnel that conceals the wire from the mirror up to the head liner. I'm asking $35 +shipping.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I will definitely take the second one with all of the wiring and the wire tunnel in the pic if it isn't already sold. Shipping to 85641. Thanks!

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will definitely take the second one with all of the wiring and the wire tunnel in the pic if it isn't already sold. Shipping to 85641. Thanks!

The only one that I have left is the most recent one that I just posted.

I sent you a PM.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've still got the most recent one available. Everything else has been sold

Here's a picture of the one I've got available

And the temp sender. It looks like you could just drill a hole through a piece of metal and insert the sender through the hole.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sale Pending

If the sale goes through I don't currently have any more of these. I should be able to get at least a couple more so if anybody is still interested let me know and I will try to hit up the yard sooner rather than later.

Reaction score
I'd like to get in line for the next time you go to the bone yard and find some of these. Temp and compass if you get your hands on one.
Thanks,
Brent