Temperature / Compass Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I'm on Dev's list, too. Don't know if I'm near the top or bottom of that. I'd like a dual if you can.
I think that the wrecker yard apes around here grab them up beore the trucks hit the yard!
Thanks. Much appreciated.

AL.D.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Payment sent. Write up would be awesome.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
If you guys can get a mirror from him no hard feelings These are kinda hard to find around here and I havent had any luck lately

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you guys can get a mirror from him no hard feelings These are kinda hard to find around here and I havent had any luck lately

Good. I don't know how many I'll be able to get but I was hoping that I wasn't stepping on your toes any.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
nah man your fine **** I might need one from ya the way the yards around here have been lately lol

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Just checked the shipping info and I should have this bad boy tomorrow as long as the tracking info is correct. Cant wait :) Thanks again CJ

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Is it Christmas already!!!!!!!!

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got two more of these from the yard today. I'm going to have to charge more for these ones but I think it is still a good deal. I will try to post up some pictures soon.

Here's what I got. I got one from a NBS truck but it looks just like the one I posted in the first post. I basically have the entire harness for this one! It almost looked like a aftermarket harness type deal because it wan't bundled up with a bunch of other harnesses. But that only makes it easier to install. Asking $40 +shipping because of how much harness I've got which should make it really easy to install!

I got another mirror from an OBS and It's got several feet of the harness but not as much as the mirror above. Asking $35 + shipping

Both mirrors have the little guard that conceals the wire coming down from the headliner and both come with the appropriate Temperature Probe/sender. (I describe this in my write up if you need to see pictures of what it is.)

Don't let these ones get away if you want one!

I'll try to get some pics up soon but they all look pretty much the same.