Teal daily driven farm truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is your take on it so far?
First impressions I like it. Doesn’t rattle. Looks like it’ll hold a regular sized bottle and a thermos sized container well. Because it’s thick steel, you need to purposefully close the lid so I don’t think I’d recommend to someone that uses their console often. It doesn’t hook or bolt in so I can see it maybe tipping if the console is empty and there’s a heavy drink and you open the lid all at the same time. (Confirmed: does tip) Maybe there’s different options for the inside of these consoles cause the inside is kind of strange.
You must be registered for see images attach

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do I add fasteners to my minty console or do I just be mindful of the drinks?

“Careful man there’s a beverage here!!”
I think this would be a good application for rivnuts and button head Allen screws. Not like you’ll be standing on the cup holder while the lid is open. With the lid shut I’d say the majority of weight is held by the piece being sandwiched between lid and console.

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s a few different ones on eBay, I got this one from Street Rays as it seemed to be a proprietary design and not a mass produced China product like some of the others that all use the same stock photos.

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow that’s a good price! Makes me miss when I bought tires for my C1500.
I thought it was pretty good. I was quoted $800 and $1000 for cooper cobras installed locally!

I saved about $80 ordering these mastercrafts myself vs having the “no tasses” shop order them.

I won’t run the white letters out so I’m not to concerned about the brand. These have good reviews though.

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cup holder update: the cups do rattle when empty (easy fix I’ll address later today) I might also look for different cups that don’t have the step. Nothing falls out, I’d just like them to be a little more secure.

You must be registered for see images attach