Teal daily driven farm truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the Hush Thrush welded on today. I don’t hate it. I don’t love it either. I think the borla, then up over the axle and out the back is the way to go. Maybe with an added resonator.

The thrush is a turbo style muffler. It has that old school hot rod kind of sound. It’s just not what I’m going for with this truck.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

You must be registered for see images attach

And I welded most of it this time, I won’t show you the first welds that are thankfully on the top. I forgot to turn on the gas :buttkick:

Rivnut and a M8 bolt is more better than a self tapper

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the Hush Thrush welded on today. I don’t hate it. I don’t love it either. I think the borla, then up over the axle and out the back is the way to go. Maybe with an added resonator.

The thrush is a turbo style muffler. It has that old school hot rod kind of sound. It’s just not what I’m going for with this truck.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

And I welded most of it this time, I won’t show you the first welds that are thankfully on the top. I forgot to turn on the gas :buttkick:

Rivnut and a M8 bolt is more better than a self tapper

Rivnuts all the way, never look back. Makes it look factory as well.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rivnuts all the way, never look back. Makes it look factory as well.
Absolutely! Excellent invention! This Astro rivnut-er will get a workout when we get the Scout back from paint. Insulated P clips will be holding brake and fuel lines along with harnesses.