Sunshade for windshield?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a cheap average shade that doesn't quite fit that we'll. I was wanting to know what to get and what other people have. Should I get a custom fit one for my truck or just just the average one?

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use this one.....its works great
You must be registered for see images attach

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hell yeah, would rather have pink though, not a big fan of red.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bro i cant message you cause your mailbox is full.....wtf bro lol ????

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol I'm not sure how its full, can it only hold a few messages?

4thesporty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also use a generic camo sun screen in my truck and would like something better. I was looking at those custom ones that fit end to end too.

I while back I bought VW's "official" one for the wife's new Routan. It fits end to end, top to bottom. It does not use the visors to hold it in, and I doubt that they would do anything anyways. The problem is that getting that thing in the windshield is somewhat of a pain if you don't have someone sitting in the passenger seat to help you push it all into the window frame. This is especially bad after it has been rolled up for a while and does not want to stay unrolled while trying to get it to stay.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I use one of those that you can fold up and it shrinks down to a small circle. I love it, a bit more pricey but well worth the extra cash.

It fits real well, obviously not covering every last square inch, but better than most, and since it folds up so small it's convenient to put in the back.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
just realized your trucks a stepside ^^^ but anywho theres a guy out here who has a greenbay packer 1 for his truk

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I use one of those that you can fold up and it shrinks down to a small circle. I love it, a bit more pricey but well worth the extra cash.

It fits real well, obviously not covering every last square inch, but better than most, and since it folds up so small it's convenient to put in the back.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what the wife has for her Enclave. They work pretty well.

just realized your trucks a stepside ^^^ but anywho theres a guy out here who has a greenbay packer 1 for his truk

**** the Packers. That is all.

:lol: