stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
If I have a chance tomorrow, I'll stop by and look at that one again ( but it'd probably be better if you called them directly). I still feel like this one is a bit high, but I have looked at the interior and it's pretty clean.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
It's not just being short; if you're tired or have mobility issues, it's hard not to slide on the seat when getting in or out of the truck. I've bought a couple of heavy bath towels and have them on the seat bottoms. The "leather" on these bucket seats isn't very good, and it's gotten torn up from us getting in and out of the truck.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is a nice truck, but 43k for 14k? I see better deals all the time. I got mine 2 years ago for $4500.00 with 46K. A much better deal. They’re still out there. Part of my point was even though he’s asking $43,000.00, compared to new $60,70,80k prices, to me it’s still a bargain compared to what you get new! IMO

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
It's not just being short; if you're tired or have mobility issues, it's hard not to slide on the seat when getting in or out of the truck. I've bought a couple of heavy bath towels and have them on the seat bottoms. The "leather" on these bucket seats isn't very good, and it's gotten torn up from us getting in and out of the truck.
Don't forget tall, fat and arthritic! I -I mean "those" folks aren't easy on seats either, lol!

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
Don't forget tall, fat and arthritic! I -I mean "those" folks aren't easy on seats either, lol!
Being all of the above, and my truck being lifted doesn't help my seat problem. My 94 being previously owned by a 450lb guy and his 350lb+ wife didn't help the already fragile conversion truck seats stay alive. Rips everywhere, the center console leather was... not hygienic (there isn't way to explain it without making 65% of people throw up), and they were collapsed anywhere where there was seat to sit on.