stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Lol yeah I hear ya on that! There’s a bad Azzz 400 Escalade black from southern Cali that’s supercharged on eBay motors app!!! It’s beautiful that’s probably the top one of all I’ve posted but their a couple more top of the list ones on that thread but $7450 for that Cali one is a steal it was $10500 an I bet you get in contact with seller you could get it for less plus get it shipped to you. But definitely hit me up on that gmt400 Escalade thread after you’ve looked at the ones I posted. But you’d be pretty set on power towing or just power in general with that supercharged one!! Lol and if you do go actually look at one or get into the talking with a seller on one I’ll give you my cell if wanted to converse easier to make your decision or buy!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I figure, the guy said 8k cash, I think if someone walked in there with $7500 in cash money in hand, they'd probably go for it. Since they've had it for several months....
If I had that kinda cash available I would try it....
Personally I think it's a little overpriced for the mileage, but if you could get a Carfax on it, or they could produce service records to show what had been done to it....I would like to hear it run too. Thing is, I know what my Burb with the same running gear, with 211K needs done to it, to be fully reliable. I'm more confident in my truck now that the slow starting issues have been pretty well dealt with, but I would still not want to flog it too hard.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pricey but does 60K get you a better Silverado?
The wear on the driver seat looks like more than 14k miles of @$$e$ have slid across it....

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Driver seat looks fine to me :33:

Edit: forgot to quote the post.
Look where a cheek would slide across the side bolster on entry/exit. Yes, I'm being picky, but he's asking picky money. Like @Caman96 said, if you're gonna ask that much at least clean it up good.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
Look where a cheek would slide across the side bolster on entry/exit. Yes, I'm being picky, but he's asking picky money. Like @Caman96 said, if you're gonna ask that much at least clean it up good.
I see it now. GM seats wear weird for me, my Tahoe has really oddly worn seats.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
I was watching some TV and my wife says “I found an Escalade!”, of course I’m interested.

Turns out I’m more interested than I thought I was...
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/share/331382973
Picture won’t upload. Insert picture here when I’m not on my phone.

I can only hope that it’s rust free for that price. And it’s in NC that doesn’t get road salt.