stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
That Escalades nice!! So if you can’t find a stock leather bottom or it’s too much money to have that one fixed the rear seat bottom on passenger side will work also you’ll just have to slit the drivers side for seat controls as you do in a replacement one but those do not hold up as well I know and they don’t truly match up with the original stuff!!! But like I mentioned go on gmt400 Escalade thread I made I put 10-12 really good ones on there from all over an also I put which ones were the best outta the crop like I said don’t wait too long on these Escalades because they’re not many good ones left just under 48k of them were made!

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Add me!

https://duluth.craigslist.org/ctd/d/cambridge-2000-gmc-yukon-denali/7488510575.html
I know my wife wants an Escalade, but this Denali is saying "add me to your driveway!"
You must be registered for see images attach

Its a little more than the Escalade but I'm 99% it has rust.
Not bad but not great! Needs interior door handles chrome ones and wtf is on the steering wheel? New light housings all way round fog lights are hard to find btw ! An new rear barn door. To me the Escalade needs a lil less but color and slight looks difference is all on you only good thing is Denali and Escalades were made in that burgundy color so 2x easier to get exterior parts! Lol

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
I prefer that Esky, mostly because NC has little road salt. I'm assuming that the Denali has rust, it is in Duluth of all places.

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/d/white-hall-cadillac-escalade-1999/7485778957.html
Pretty rough Escalade, but I do have a transmission for it. I got a 4L80E from a co-worker, traded with something protected under U.S Constitution Amendment #2. One mans broken transmission is another mans... broken transmission?

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I prefer that Esky, mostly because NC has little road salt. I'm assuming that the Denali has rust, it is in Duluth of all places.

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/d/white-hall-cadillac-escalade-1999/7485778957.html
Pretty rough Escalade, but I do have a transmission for it. I got a 4L80E from a co-worker, traded with something protected under U.S Constitution Amendment #2. One mans broken transmission is another mans... broken transmission?
You'd have to do some stuff to make the 80 work, but it's certainly doable.