stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
So here’s a few of the Escalades I posted before on gmt400 Escalade thread on this site if anyone else happens to be looking for one lol! I have a few mentions of some things on there of each also.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Black one on last post is supercharged!!! And I’d say the most complete and from Cali if one to buy it’d be that one! It’s already been priced dropped 10k-7500 so

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

218 miles is on ls motor not entire vehicle! Guy took a pic of himself driving it 100mph in one of his pics also!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score

Champagne and black one here are really nice hince pricing but everything is negotiable ask high meet in the middle an usually seller gets his true want and buyer thinks they got a deal both sides win! Lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score

This last one’s pricey too but that’s not what I bet they’ll end up getting since that is high but only because the market hasn’t recognized the importance and back to basics and dependability of these rides and I know there over shadowed by gen 2’s but they also made the most gen 2’s more than do than later ones! 300k units made I recently seen if that’s correct? But you want a top of the line 400 plus they are not common in a world today full of eye wash vehicles in the parking lot! I know I’m bias towards these Escalades but they did start it all for the luxury and making Tahoe/Yukons have upscale trims! Plus after you get one all cleaned up and then you’ll find yourself getting quite a few looks your way after they realize what they just seen! Lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Yup me an wife went autorama back a couple months ago and I had mine all shined up to go downtown Detroit we parked next to cobo arena and when the guy pulled her up to us the people next in-line were in awe plus they weren’t the type of people to show decency to me n my wife we are a mixed couple me white she’s black. but they seen that 400 esco gleaming at night and couldn’t help but show respect! I left slowly so to be sure they could count them blades on my wheels as I left!!!! Hahaha then we went to greektown so she could get some sweets from Astoria high end sweets ! An I had several eyes divert to my ride! I don’t mean to brag but she does put a lot of 800-900’s to shame on how nice she is but it’s the truth even that night she broke a few 800/900’s off as we left outta our spot ! Lol I’m the end I’m just wanting the respect these rides deserve and that they’re values reflect that so for anyone recently or last handful of years had one but it was “totaled” since they aren’t valued as they should be hopefully that will change here shortly! But gas prices have to come down first! That’s not funny☹️