stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it’s worth it, I’m not sure what trans my 89 has but it looks like a 4L80.

Of the Escalades you sent @Cadillac Bob , I’d go for that 2 tone one. I know it’s not factory but it looks really good.
89 1/2 ton would be a a 700R4, 3/4 or 1 ton would be a TH400 (aka 3L80)

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
I think it’s worth it, I’m not sure what trans my 89 has but it looks like a 4L80.

Of the Escalades you sent @Cadillac Bob , I’d go for that 2 tone one. I know it’s not factory but it looks really good.
Yeah to be honest I’d stay away from that one it has some suspicions parts like the all grey/black /unpainted roof racks and a few other things! It does look nice but I only took a deeper dive into it after I posted it:( but the couple I know for sure they are actually good ones to get I mentioned. Lol but do be thorough when actually buying one!! I know some people don’t care if all parts are true to how it came from factory (interchangeable parts/bits) door handles in/outs running boards majority of interior bits etc.. those are the bits that make the differences on these not just the outside! And that can turn into a big amount of time and money depending upon which bits. But like I mentioned before don’t hesitate to drop me a line or Q on here better to avoid a polished turd than to fix one!! Lol

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Like I mentioned and I’ve put the yee has beenth warnth’d !!! Lol if I had to replace mine that supercharged one would be #1 on my list!! The owner/dealer if one actually care about the presentation and selling of it in the pics! Remember interior parts are not readily available for these an I’m assuming Denali is in the same boat?! But like any older vehicle majority of the time you pay lil extra up front to save a lot more on the backside!

LTC_

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you sure you want to take that "oil chance " with the " New serpent belt"?:banghead:

You must be registered for see images attach

But it's probably worth the money, cause it's got leather

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Someone please go get it so I don't have to. Low-ish miles 2000 white crew cab 4x4 AND it has the blue interior. GRAIL truck minus the rust.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score