stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Did you see if it was a barn door or a lift-gate? I'm looking for a white Escalade around that price-point for my wife and I as a long trip car; my 89 is getting expensive to take on long trips. I like the rear doors but I'm fine with a lift-gate.
I don't remember, but I can't see the center posts in another picture I took. So it might be a tailgate. I know the Tahoe Limited is.
I didn't take any more pictures once I got in the lot( it's basically a house with a fenced and paved front yard). Efren was the gentleman that I spoke with,and I'm sure he could answer your questions.
Looking at trucks on ebay motors, this one seems a little overpriced at $8000, for the mileage ( close to 198K).
One thing we noticed with the barn doors, on our Burbs that have them ( both 99s and the 90) is they make a good place to line up a trailer on, since they're on the centerline of the truck.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
That right there is my dad's dream truck! He wanted one so he could put a camper shell on it for cargo and we'd still have plenty of room for the 4 of us. And he even wanted a red one, even though I said red trucks look like fire trucks....
We came real close to getting a white crew cab like this, on the way home from Austin once. If we'd been coming from a car show instead of a concert, Dad probably would have bought it, no matter what Mom said.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
If you're still interested in that Escalade, may wanna pick this up while you're down here.... this is at the U Pull and Pay, I got the console out of it Thursday.
I love that brush gaurd. I'd paint it black and put it on that Escalade I'd buy for my wife.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
So I found your original pic you posted but the fencing is in the way to be able to truly tell 50/50 or barn doors. But either way red neck with pay checks it’s still a good 400 Escalade! But here’s the pics again but go on my “gmt400 Escalade” thread start at the last posting then go back up 3-5 pages and I posted all the really really nice ones off car sites I found and maybe if this one isn’t good enough for you that maybe one of the 10-12 I’ve post may be one you go get! Hit me up on any help you may need on here and also when you go look since I’ve owned mine for 11yrs now! Lol
You must be registered for see images attach

Did you see if it was a barn door or a lift-gate? I'm looking for a white Escalade around that price-point for my wife and I as a long trip car; my 89 is getting expensive to take on long trips. I like the rear doors but I'm fine with a lift-gate.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
So I had a serious talk with my wife about getting that Escalade; It went good. I didn't get the green light for getting this one, a per se. I have got a green light to look for more Escalades. She does want a better long trip car than my 89 (I'm never selling that unless you're willing to give me 250262292305350454496 easy payments of 414243505762657481 and ownership of Washington D.C. bonus points for figuring out what those numbers are, hint engines :waytogo:). I love the Blazer but it's a little small, can't really fit 2 horses in dog clothing, 2 people who over-pack, 2 peoples over-packed luggage AND lunch.

Okay I can fit it all but I'd look like this