Steve, my 1995 K1500 Cowboy Cadillac.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
The pulley on the Deville from the junkyard was a double groove, which I eventually want to use to drive an onboard air compressor.

You must be registered for see images attach

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Steve and his friend Ron Burgundy. This was the first time I drove the truck into town for many months. This was July 7, and I was gaining trust back by the day. Ron just got the GMT800 steering gear upgrade last week.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
The beginnings of port work on the aluminum manifold. It needed a lot of cleaning first, looks like mice had nested on it and it had some corrosion.

Good to know there's an aluminum manifold for these engines. The 472 one I have is a cast iron boat anchor! Teenage me could barely pick it up LOL.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Previously I was using a Vortec cluster, and they have no redline and go to 6K. I wanted a TBI or better yet a diesel cluster with the lower redlines, so I put it on my junkyard hunting list. Well, anyone else have the problem of collecting so many parts that you forget you even have them? There was one in my basement the whole time. Not a diesel cluster but it will do.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
By August I had a good enough tune and trusted the truck enough to go to Brandon and pick up an entertainment center. This was the furthest the truck had gone in a long time. I built this whole setup for my game consoles around the CRT HDTV I bought back in 2005 and a Pioneer stereo and turntable I picked up. Check out my poster, found in an antique store. I wonder whose truck it was?

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Here's some shots from August when me and a friend took the truck to go hiking. He was impressed. When I told him I wanted to do this engine project in 2015, he told me that he would eat his shoes if I actually finished it. Anyone know any good recipes?

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
On today's episode of Steve: a project long in the making. Front forged control arm upgrade, ball joints, and one ton torsion bars. I replaced the bushings and ball joints in the arms. I ended up having to cut the old bars to remove the control arms, then take the whole crossmember out and beat the ends out of the old keys with a sledge. I enlarged the holes in the back of the crossmember to fit one of my larger drifts in case they are stubborn in the future.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Shortly after, another trip to the junkyard to retrieve a missing piece of my steering wheel swap: the body side connector so I could finally have a horn, and maybe integrate the cruise and radio buttons in the future.