1995 k1500 aka granopy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Had some time between trucks at work so started doing a little cleaning on the paint , one side of the truck was covered in moss from sitting and did a number on the paint . Gave it a light sanding with some 1500 grit wet dry and it’s looking much better . Not great but better than it was

jhornsby3

Reaction score
They moved from Clackamas to Boring, proper. From the Y, just keep heading N,NE and they are up on the left. It was a lot better when it was owned by the original folks. Last time I was in, everything smelled like cat piss.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I’m definitely the same way always 10,000 things going on in my mind and I actually have a real bad habit of bouncing around from vehicle to vehicle that seems like every year as the
little lady calls it I have vehicular ADD on top of my normal ADD.
At least your keeping in SOME confines, I went cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, watercraft. Contemplating an atv,Razr, lol. No hope for the gearhead. lol Dig the awning for camp purposes. Was wondering how one would look off something other than a Jeep.

Last edited:
Reaction score
At least your keeping in SOME confines, I went cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, watercraft. Contemplating an atv,Razr, lol. No hope for the gearhead. lol Dig the awning for camp purposes. Was wondering how one would look off something other than a Jeep.
For me it’s cars , trucks , attempted building a camper , woodworking , rockhounding , fishing , wood burning

jhornsby3

Reaction score

Keeping it all in the realm of internal combustion engines would make life easier. Here on the farm, it's the vehicles, goats, boats, High Power Rocketry, Photography of vehicles, boats rocketry, aircraft and landscapes and our trusty ol golf cart. Those old yamaha gas powered golf carts are made of nothing but unobtainium.