Steve, my 1995 K1500 Cowboy Cadillac.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I'm going to finish up 2019 here. Harvest Day 2019 was pretty good, and I drove Steve there which is the furthest I've driven with the Caddy motor. I grabbed everything I could think of of the 80 Deville and the 70 Eldorado. I got a much more pleasant chime module out of an 80's Oldsmobile. I grabbed a couple express down modules for a future project. Several sets of lock actuators. A non cruise turn signal stalk for when I set up the steering wheel buttons. A 96+ ashtray so the whole thing doesn't need to be open when I hook up the logger. Several spare parts.

You must be registered for see images attach

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's sucking a lot of go-juice, LOL! If those are red/blue 5235231 injectors for 88-90 7.4L you have, they're rated 80 pph (according to a post by EagleMark on GearHead-EFI). Here's your BPC from the EBL Utility, FYI. Just curious about these things myself. Sorry for going off topic.

EDIT: I didn't mean to post the 90PPH chart.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
That's sucking a lot of go-juice, LOL! If those are red/blue 5235231 injectors for 88-90 7.4L you have, they're rated 80 pph (according to a post by EagleMark on GearHead-EFI). Here's your BPC from the EBL Utility, FYI. Just curious about these things myself. Sorry for going off topic.

EDIT: I didn't mean to post the 90PPH chart.

They are set at 97 in the tune right now.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
A member on Cadillac Performance forum sold me this prototype Northstar ignition setup. Future project!

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
On to the next clusterf*ck, installing the new intake manifold. These engine have no coolant in the manifold, and use a metal intake gasket that covers the valley. I use a skim of RTV around all the ports to ensure a good seal.