Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
are you planning on putting a protective wrap on them? i used Lamin-X on another vehicle after a shattered lens but they fog up as bad or worse than the plastic lenses.
Are you asking me or Bill ? If your asking me, no I'm not using a wrap.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Bill. I think I'll try the 9011's and 9012's in my stock housings and see how they do. It won't be for a couple months though since the truck is in storage till the winter is over. Nice S&S air cleaner. CLASSSSSY

cool....and thanks. that S&S SUPER cover was on there temporarily whilst i was cleaning up the 1977 S&S CYCLE cover i had on that particular Super B since 1986....another version had it for a while too. i have 3 S&S carbs on 3 different bikes, an S&S air intake on my '15.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
are you planning on putting a protective wrap on them? i used Lamin-X on another vehicle after a shattered lens but they fog up as bad or worse than the plastic lenses.

these lenses fog up?

i don't know what Lamin-X is, but i'm gonna find out.......only once in 36+ years did i have a headlamp break from normal driving......

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I like to get several opinions on things.

i like when everyone offers an opinion.....the more the merrier. i know some folks like to keep their threads on track.....mine never do.....i derail the **** out 'em.

i should have titled this thread "Spyder lights and other lighting talk"....this ill eventually be my personal COMPLETE lighting thread....unless i make separate ones for different aspects of what i'm going to use on my truck.

:welcome: