Snow driving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
My truck is handling it amazing today put over 100 miles on and theres 5 inches of snow on almost all the roads

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
My 2wd has been doing well through the past two storms. Got about 400 lbs in the bed and cooper atrs on the rear axle. very pleased with this tire its a shame they dont make them anymore would love to get a set in 285s

Adam

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 2wd has been doing well through the past two storms. Got about 400 lbs in the bed and cooper atrs on the rear axle. very pleased with this tire its a shame they dont make them anymore would love to get a set in 285s

Adam

ATR's are awesome in the snow! I have Firestone A/T's now and they do better in the slush but worse on the hard pack.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck does excellent. Still have my treadwrights. Hardly use 4wd. We been getting alot of ice and some snow. Used 4wd very little.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Im hoping the atps are just as good. They will probably be next or the nitto terra grapplers

Adam

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My bald tires floated over the soft stuff and ice much better then my newer gneral grabber at/2's - but the new tires are awsome in slush and thicker snow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

88gmt400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mine is 350 auto 4x4 and does great with the exception of the stiff spot in the throttle right at the top so takin off real easy in snow and ice is a little harder but even it bein a one wheel wonder it does fine, ive got like new cooper at3's they do good enough for now as for slidin when brakin i do that for fun no abs on my truck and i usually do it when i first get on a road to see how bad it is, also 1998k1500 you said your duelers do good i was suprised by them my dad just bought a 2013 silverado with them on it i figured his wouldnt do as good but i was let down, no pullin pops outta the ditch this year :gr_grin::gr_grin: but then again with all that new technology on them new fancy trucks