Snow cruisin’ with my pup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grube

Reaction score
I searched a bit to see if there was a thread with animal copilots and cruising companions, but couldn’t find one.. So I thought I’d share my pup here, of course to keep it truck related, he is either in the truck or running in front of it haha. The GMC sure is a comfy (and warm) way to get him the exercise he needs. He sets the pace, and pulls over when he wants to get back in. And yeah, the truck is probably gonna pick up some BC pinstriping. it’s previously nice city life is over now hahaha

Also, coming from a Subaru forester - he loves the roomier interior of the Yukon. He no longer bonks his head on the roof lol. Oh, he is an Anatolian Shepherd for anyone wondering.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

If anyone else has pics of their cruisin buddies, dogs or cats, lizards or otherwise lol. Post up, would love to see !
Also if there’s a thread like this that exists somewhere already, please show me the way haha
Hope this is the right subsection to post this

Attachments

• IMG_1775.jpeg
    IMG_1775.jpeg
    298.8 KB · Views: 8

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I searched a bit to see if there was a thread with animal copilots and cruising companions, but couldn’t find one.. So I thought I’d share my pup here, of course to keep it truck related, he is either in the truck or running in front of it haha. The GMC sure is a comfy (and warm) way to get him the exercise he needs. He sets the pace, and pulls over when he wants to get back in. And yeah, the truck is probably gonna pick up some BC pinstriping. it’s previously nice city life is over now hahaha

Also, coming from a Subaru forester - he loves the roomier interior of the Yukon. He no longer bonks his head on the roof lol. Oh, he is an Anatolian Shepherd for anyone wondering.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

If anyone else has pics of their cruisin buddies, dogs or cats, lizards or otherwise lol. Post up, would love to see !
Also if there’s a thread like this that exists somewhere already, please show me the way haha
Hope this is the right subsection to post this
Trucks doing truck stuff with dogos....win!
Ya....that city shine is gonna be gone pretty darn quick if you keep that up!!! Lol
At least it's not black!

Grube

Reaction score
Well I decided to try towing a trailer for the first time with this old truck. Figured I’d start small, so I loaded up the dog and the quad on trailer and went out. Truck didn’t even know it was back there lol

Attachments

• IMG_2155.jpeg
    IMG_2155.jpeg
    329.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2154.jpeg
    IMG_2154.jpeg
    341.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2152.jpeg
    IMG_2152.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2164.jpeg
    IMG_2164.jpeg