Show me your LED's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Playare

Enter Custom User Title:
Reaction score

6 wled-x 194 Blue LEDs from superbrightleds.com About $11 total. Pretty easy to install, it's just getting around the airbag control that sucks.

They're actually darker blue than they look.

Last edited:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn Stroker that looks amazing. Are those cleared needles? What did you do with the redline marks?? Look how bad mine look compared to yours though I don't get what I did wrong I used nail polish remover and got it all off the needles and look how my redlines look compared to yours :shrug:

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well all the led talk here got my brain goin today,i am going to make an inexpensive strip for under the tailgate with reverse in white and yellow sequencing turn signals as i get it built i'll take pics and give the prices and part #'s to make it,i figure all said and done should be around $30 or so and it'll be weather proof

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you talking about the straight LED line brake light you typically see, except you are going to integrate white reverse and yellow turns or?

Stroker lemme know how/what you did with your needles and redline marks..Looking to do something with mine over the weekend or no, I'll probly wait until the HVAC lights come in. I wish Napa, autozone, oreillys or somewhere carried my HVAC LEDs so I don't have to order them and could go ahead and get it all buttoned up.

ChevyBoy13

Reaction score
:cool:
well all the led talk here got my brain goin today,i am going to make an inexpensive strip for under the tailgate with reverse in white and yellow sequencing turn signals as i get it built i'll take pics and give the prices and part #'s to make it,i figure all said and done should be around $30 or so and it'll be weather proof

This is outta be a cool mod, can't wait to see the finished product.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yup thats my idea,the bully firestrips suck i have had 3 of them that all failed in a one week period,and the recon ones are real nice but their up over a hundred bucks so today i saw these strips for inside the window that have white and yellow and the yellow is sequencing flashes from middle out i'm trying to locate a place that carries 1/2" clear pvc ridged tubing to run the lights in