SEMI Turbo Wing for Spoiler???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So my project truck BUCK is kinda ratty muscle truck type deal and I bought this HUGE Shiny wing to go on him. Not sure exactly how I'm gonna mount it yet and figure I'd post here for some opinions. I like the last one but it'd have to be a bit lower and maybe back some.

If your into vlogs check out my youtube channel boot350v I don't wanna post a direct link as I'm new to this forum and here for tech not to spam!

You must be registered for see images attach

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK...well maybe if you mount it to the hood instead, the downforce will help keep the hood shut. :D

Richard

The cable is broke and latch out atm so I can remove the ac but I'll prob just hood pin it.

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK...well maybe if you mount it to the hood instead, the downforce will help keep the hood shut. :D

Richard

Dang, I needed this on my hood. Hood wasn't latched properly and my hood flung open on the freeway recently! In rush hour traffic.

OP, where did you buy this? do they have larger ones? I want to have a larger factor of safety while driving...

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Dang, I needed this on my hood. Hood wasn't latched properly and my hood flung open on the freeway recently! In rush hour traffic.

OP, where did you buy this? do they have larger ones? I want to have a larger factor of safety while driving...

Seriously? I've probably been 80mph without it latched before and no problems. On a more relevant note OP you definitely have the ratty part nailed, but instead of muscle that wing smacks more of rice. Just my opinion, worth exactly what you paid for it.