Flowtech 11572FLT mid turbo headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Simwiz

Reaction score
Hey Folks, new GMT400 owner here. I have a line on a set of new Flowtech turbo mid length headers on FB Marketplace for 1/2 price.

I can't seem to find any info on whether these would work on my truck or not so I figured I would ask on here for people's opinions.

I have a '89 k1500 extended cab long box with 5 speed. 350 TBI.

My current exhaust manifolds have some leaks/cracks so would like to get some headers. My plan this winter to build up a 383 from a parts truck and install it in spring and use the headers with it too.

Also, does the "Turbo" in the name mean these headers are designed for use with a turbo? Can they be used without?

Thanks in advance!

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you asked the Flowtech people, that should be your first go. What's mid length mean? Did you ask the seller anything?
Have any photos?

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they're anything like their LS turbo headers they are indeed for use with a front mounted twin turbo system. I doubt they fit in your truck used in the normal orientation.