SEMI Turbo Wing for Spoiler???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now I just gotta decide on the grill or pronounced grille if your french I guess....

I orig was gonna go with the newer style like on my 96 donor engine 4x4 truck but now I'm thinking of the big headlight WT style since I can steel all the pieces off the chevy parts truck. If I'm right the 96 GMC emblem will work on the WT GMC grill.

You must be registered for see images attach

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
You should totally make the hood open forward now after seeing that pic ha.
I actually have 2 sets of Buick hinges, that do just that. One is modified to work on a Colorado my wife use to take to shows, years ago.

Rubberband tire alert...

Seems ridiculous now, but she loved that truck, and won a bunch of trophies with it.

CATman

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say build some brackets put the wing in the back of the bed, just below the roof line.
Maybe it will help you pop some wheelies! :head3:

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Full width wheel chock - I want!

Any attempt to permanently mount that thing on the truck will require immuno-suppression medication to avoid rejection.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Now I just gotta decide on the grill or pronounced grille if your french I guess....

I orig was gonna go with the newer style like on my 96 donor engine 4x4 truck but now I'm thinking of the big headlight WT style since I can steel all the pieces off the chevy parts truck. If I'm right the 96 GMC emblem will work on the WT GMC grill.

You must rattle can the entire grill chrome if it doesn't come that way.