Saw this truck in town. Ooh-wee!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think a difference of opinion is what makes a discussion interesting, as long as everyone is semi-adult and stays away from "your **** is the gay" I think everyone can exchange ideas very effectively. Unless you have stuck on chrom......****, I cant even finish that hahahahahahahaha

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats even worse.....a mall crawler/pavement princess......

LOL you must HATE my truck then. If I wanted to go muddin' I'd buy an older body style solid axle for sure. IFS isn't made for offroad even though the little sticker says otherwise. I like trucks that are super clean whether lifted or lowered and that are taken care of and nice. That's what I appreciate. The way I see it, whether dropped, lifted, or slightly modded all the red headed sted child beat up trucks that people half ass care for is more common than anything, so I just appreciate anything that's tastefully done, well equipped, and cared for.

On a side note, I do want an older reg cab solid axle mud truck later on down the road though.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL you must HATE my truck then. If I wanted to go muddin' I'd buy an older body style solid axle for sure. IFS isn't made for offroad even though the little sticker says otherwise. I like trucks that are super clean whether lifted or lowered and that are taken care of and nice. That's what I appreciate. The way I see it, whether dropped, lifted, or slightly modded all the red headed sted child beat up trucks that people half ass care for is more common than anything, so I just appreciate anything that's tastefully done, well equipped, and cared for.

On a side note, I do want an older reg cab solid axle mud truck later on down the road though.

Im not a big fan of pavement princess trucks, theres enough in Alberta......Ive kinda learnt to live with them. Jeep on the other hand just kill me, Ive talked to highly modified Rubicon owners who had lifts, bumpers, winch, super swampers yet never took the Jeep offroad.....that really ****** me off.