Saw this truck in town. Ooh-wee!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lower it.

no thats pretty cool! looks like it could crush that little honda

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Hell yeah, id love for mine to look like that some day. Wouldnt mind owning an 800 myself, my uncle has a CC Sierra that he had painted, bedliner, and interior restored, its gorgeous. Completely stock, though :nono:

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol, true. Im not a fan of HUGE lift, i just like a little bit with the right tires.

I like a little lift and some more aggresive tires, mainly because I drive a gravel road everyday and all seasons suck on gravel and they look awesome. I just have truck that are lifted that much, dont get it. If you want to go offroad....get a Jeep :D

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Well boys, thats the wonderful thing about this forum, not all of us see eye to eye on truck mods, but we all stay civilized and respect eachothers opinions about it.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Hmm, indeed. I totally respect Fobroader's opinion on tires and lift. My A/T's SUCK on gravel, i slide all over the damn place ("drifted" around the right side of a car that was turning left once, completely by accident). Oh and i think my Sierra is high enough already, no need to make it any higher.