Saw this truck in town. Ooh-wee!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nonono realifts plug into LCA and lift the torsion bars back up to their stock location so I can get rid of that gay drop down bracket and from the side my truck looks like it has SFA and I gain like 20+ inches of belly clearance. They're badass.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was waiting to see a picture of my truck. LOL Really nice truck all it takes is mula.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmm, indeed. I totally respect Fobroader's opinion on tires and lift. My A/T's SUCK on gravel, i slide all over the damn place ("drifted" around the right side of a car that was turning left once, completely by accident). Oh and i think my Sierra is high enough already, no need to make it any higher.

You should look into a set of Kumho KL78's, there the best damn A/T tire I've ever owned. I live down a mile long dirt road and frequently travel gravel roads. I can do 60 mph on gravel and be going straight as an arrow with not sloppyness what so ever!
Back on topic, that truck looks mean! Looks pretty damn tall!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The body of the truk is common as can be. Nothing special about it except maybe a billet grille and 38x15.50's or 40's...I hope there isn't a 10 bolt back there :nono:

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey JD thats right down the road from my parents place I literally pass that truck sitting there on bridge everytime I'm in town visiting my folks. What year did you graduate? Since your on bridge I'm assuming you graduated from East too.