Roll Pan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
so after a huge self battle with bumper vs roll pan, i've decided since i'm doing the smooth treatment, i believe it needs to go. i want steel, and it will be getting molded. Who's the best in the business to purchase from for the least amount of prep and installation work as far as fitment.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so after a huge self battle with bumper vs roll pan, i've decided since i'm doing the smooth treatment, i believe it needs to go. i want steel, and it will be getting molded. Who's the best in the business to purchase from for the least amount of prep and installation work as far as fitment.

Steel is the way to go, and your going to want to get a weld in pan for the best finished product. Sir Michaels makes a fairly good one, it's less about brand and more about quality of material used. I've built my own, and I've used premade one's as well. If your comfortable or good good at metal work, you shouldn't have too much trouble with one!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
grant customs is prob the best period but pricey. Sir micheals like Baron said is also good as well as street scene

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sir micheals makes a good rollpan for these trucks I worked there for a bit and know first hand the quality that goes into them, But if it was me Id go with one from Grant.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got a cheap style-line off ebay......and honestly it fits just fine...and seems to be pretty well made....i think it was 70 bucks

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got a cheap style-line off ebay......and honestly it fits just fine...and seems to be pretty well made....i think it was 70 bucks

I have the same one and fit was terrible. Had big gaps on both sides that i had to fill in. Next rollpan will be from grant alot less work to make it fit right

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really???.....thats weird mine fit really tight.....i had to force it in....

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
roll pan, noo :( we build all these beautiful trucks... but i cant stand the fact that if we got rearend with a roll pan, you'll automaticly have box/rollpan damage, not to mension your frame....

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im just hoping my viair compressors and 81/2 gallon air tank will absorb most of the blow.....

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
could... but it would probably reach the frame first still... unless someone would cut the frame rails back a few inches, and make brackets like on the bumper... that way, atleast your frame will be ok, the box and pan and possibly the tailgate on the other hand ....