Roll Pan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sombody already hit my truck......smashed my bumper into the bed.....i fixed it.....took alot of hours in the garage ......thats when i bought the rollpan cause the bumper was toast....but stuff happens...i dont really get worried about stuff like that cause i know how to do body work to an extent...

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
besides us lowered guys typically have a lower bumper than other vehicles anyway so I would think it's gonna bust up your truck pretty good if somebody hits the back anyway

Sent from my static android

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
besides us lowered guys typically have a lower bumper than other vehicles anyway so I would think it's gonna bust up your truck pretty good if somebody hits the back anyway

Sent from my static android

Thats truck, in all honesty, didnt look at it that way :)

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really???.....thats weird mine fit really tight.....i had to force it in....

mine had atleast 1/4 inch gaps on both sides, had to get vise grips out and pull the bottom of the quarter in to the pan just to tac it so i could fill it in and weld it up.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
roll pan, noo :( we build all these beautiful trucks... but i cant stand the fact that if we got rearend with a roll pan, you'll automaticly have box/rollpan damage, not to mension your frame....

light hit in the back with a bumper on it will roll the frame up and make the bed touch the cab. Ive had a few of these trucks and worked on a bunch. frames are week in the back and they roll up pretty easy

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
if the truck is bagged...odds are the back of the farme is boxed in making it better and stronger than factory anyways. If u get rear ended its gonna do damaga regardless who has time to worry about that lol......hell after Im bagged Ill worry more about ripping the roll pan off more than anything lmao