Rockers and Hub done!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
When you get the truck painted, are you going to have them color match the door handles as well? It would look good. I like that color, but I think it looks better with a lighter color (silver, chrome), rather than the black, but it still looks good.

Not as good as the Yukon, but good.:gr_grin:

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Can't paint the "chrome" grille's? I was going to paint mine but if it won't turn out I would like to know.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea of course you CAN paint the chrome grille but it's far better to buy a plastic grille that's not chrome, already primered and ready to go. That's what I did no problems and it's been 6 or 7 years where as if I had just painted the chrome one guaranteed it'd have chipped by now. It's so much more worth it to do it right the first time I think I only paid less than $100 for the shell, then bought a billet.

James I hear ya about the line and the chips, I was just saying it flows better up at the true body line it flows right with the front and rear bumpers just alot better but still looks great either way!

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Better Pics

It rained so the truck is a dirty, but you get the idea.

You must be registered for see images attach

Oh and i just finished cutting out the Gap Guards, should have pics of that mini project up tomorrow.