Rockers and Hub done!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
James that looks awesome! I believe I have found my next rocker panel product :D The best thing about it is it looks nice and BLACK :evillol: NOT f'ing grey....May even have to paint match mine but I'm sure that black will do. What's the stuff called again? And I can get it anywhere eh?

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol good eye... the rocker guard is by "Pro Form" SHOULD be able to get it anywhere... but thanks Griff!!

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Yea of course you CAN paint the chrome grille but it's far better to buy a plastic grille that's not chrome, already primered and ready to go. That's what I did no problems and it's been 6 or 7 years

Good to know :handshake:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So how much prep did you do? And did you do any clear coat or anything other than spraying? I've got to get one of those huge sheets like you used when I do mine which will be VERY soon :gr_grin:

Just want to make sure I do as good of a job as you did AND that it comes out nice and BLACK like that.

On the phone w/ the autozone fella now and they don't carry it. I'm gonna be pissed if Advanced, Oreillys, and Wal Mart don't carry it and I gotta order it :nono:

Last edited:

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After i masked my line i sanded it down with a DA and 80 grit, wiped clean with gun wash, finish masking and then let R buck! (no clear)

One of those stores should have it or something like it!

WORSE COMES TO WORSE.... YOU ORDER IT!!!