Rockers and Hub done!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
James you want to get Timken I believe that's the correct brand name. I've heard they are the best. I ended up getting some advanced auto ones that were still $150 a piece.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Where can you get timken brand at? And griffin did you replace yours yourself or take it to a shop? If so you mind asking me how much you paid?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ohh then I dunno but Rock Auto should carry them just enter your vehicle info and whatever comes up should fit. I noticed a while back Rock Auto is a great place to buy suspension parts they carry moog and all the other great brand names. I'm guessing your hubs are wore the Fuuu out eh? That very well could not be what's squeaking though. Hubs tend to make a clunking.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
The only ones I see on rock auto are 8lug

I got a hub at a junkyard for 20 bux for my 98. Had it changed in 45 minutes from parking to driving. It aint too hard and you don't have to worry about stuff like Vigh because we don't have the rust issues and **** they have up north.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Like I said you need to enter your vehicle and then do your search so whatever does pop up you know is made for your truck.